Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Illegal Immigration....

I do not see an issue.

The law is the law. Follow it or be deported.

The sickening thing about this is that the people supporting illegal immigration are shooting themselves in the foot and selling Americans short. For example, organizations like the NAACP and the SPLC support illegal immigration and guess which demographic is hurt the most by illegal immigrants?

Razorguns said:
illegal immigration thread on EF #184189418919149194914.919491

r
But the vids show the futility of erecting a big fence. It's driven by economic issues and until there are equal rewards in Mexico we'll have an illegal immigrant problem. We deported them en masse in the 1920's for stealing our jobs....

I'm against it.
How violently opposed to it depends on my mood.
Right now I'm at peace with myself, and hold little ill will towards others - so simple deportation will suffice.
My present mood in no way excuses our government (both major parties) for their allowing this to happen. If the Feds were properly securing our borders - NO (as in zero) illegals would even be here for me to hate.

javaguru said:
But the vids show the futility of erecting a big fence. It's driven by economic issues and until there are equal rewards in Mexico we'll have an illegal immigrant problem. We deported them en masse in the 1920's for stealing our jobs....

We've discussed this and more verbatim on EF 10,000000 times. Rehashed threads with the same opinions posted over and over again.

Same conclusion: The Govt doesn't give a shit.

r

Razorguns said:
We've discussed this and more verbatim on EF 10,000000 times. Rehashed threads with the same opinions posted over and over again.

Same conclusion: The Govt doesn't give a shit.

r
They give a shit, they vehemently maintain the status quo.

Top Bottom