Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iggy Must Die... -other Dream Interpretations Welcome-

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
Okay Iggy, here goes.
The reason you we met on the Bus, is because Buses, Cars, Trains, Planes, always associated with thought. Its the conduit/vehicle on the Mental Plane.

Look for this word in songs... and now you know what they are 'really' singing about.

So we meet on a bus, I give you some A bombage, Hopefully British Dragon...
The Abomb is a sign that what info I"m going to pass on will greatly increase your own personal Strength and Will to conquer 'not others' but Yourself.
However, it is also a sign that while you trust me, you gotta be careful, cause the head is not something to be toyed with.

Whay at 2am? The number two? The number two signifes cooperation/balance/ and working together as a team. The 2 is symbolic of being a best friend.

3 guys chasing you. In Buddhism when you die, you are sent to the Bardo Realm, where you are chased by Horrible, Unspeakable Demons, thing is what You really don't know is that the Demons are You, and all the shit you have covered up.
If you Run, they kill you, if you stay and Fight, you win a better incarnation the next time around. It's all about facing habits that we get lazy and comfortable with. Its our tendencies. Next time You gotta fight the monsters and don't run.
The will Kill you every time.

Why The cemetary, cause if you want Destiny... Which is KNOWLEDGE Embodied, then you gotta DIE. The Ego, the Iggy that You know and are comfortable with has to be Reborn Anew.

There's your Dream for ya Pal.

Damn. Nice. Okay how bout this one? I had this one a couple days ago

I am leaving my house (not the current house I live but one my Great Grandpa owned lol). Johnny is driving and we are pullling out of the driveway in a truck or van of some sort. I am in the front seat and with my sister and my Mom in back. I am asking them if they like my new couches that you can see from the window (they are cloth and brown and look like lazyboys...yuck! Not ones I really own lol) Johnny starts driving really fast and takes a fast turn and loses control of the car/van whatever we are in and go down into a ravine/hole in the ground...the hole is strange because it is very very deep and has steps on the side. We are falling fast and none of us are in the vehicle anymore, the vehicle is gone. I am somehow able to hold on to something on the side of the pit to keep from falling but the rest fall. I am able to get to the bottom and my sister and Johnny survive but my Mother is dead all crumpled on the bottom. My sister is standing over my mother and Im screaming and kicking Johnny blaming him for killing my Mother and then I wake up moaning and can feel the pain in my chest because I thought my Mom was really dead. Glad that it was a dream. lol. Yuck.

Ariel, I told you not to smoke pot before you go to bed...jeez

Damn. Nice. Okay how bout this one? I had this one a couple days ago

I am leaving my house (not the current house I live but one my Great Grandpa owned lol). Johnny is driving and we are pullling out of the driveway in a truck or van of some sort. I am in the front seat and with my sister and my Mom in back. I am asking them if they like my new couches that you can see from the window (they are cloth and brown and look like lazyboys...yuck! Not ones I really own lol) Johnny starts driving really fast and takes a fast turn and loses control of the car/van whatever we are in and go down into a ravine/hole in the ground...the hole is strange because it is very very deep and has steps on the side. We are falling fast and none of us are in the vehicle anymore, the vehicle is gone. I am somehow able to hold on to something on the side of the pit to keep from falling but the rest fall. I am able to get to the bottom and my sister and Johnny survive but my Mother is dead all crumpled on the bottom. My sister is standing over my mother and Im screaming and kicking Johnny blaming him for killing my Mother and then I wake up moaning and can feel the pain in my chest because I thought my Mom was really dead. Glad that it was a dream. lol. Yuck.
cindy im on way to gym will hhit ya back when i get back to lake las vegas... Mom,s house.

cindy how could i not offer my interp. Which u already 'sense' u already 'sense ' the meaning... I'm jusr confirming what u already 'know'.

lol...I like it when Ariel starts going...he goes and goes and goes....like an energizer bunny

Lol, ya know... Expression is your forte, uplifting and inspiring... Social harmony is a biggie for u. As long as your perfectionism doesnt overwhelm, u make the world betta, connected, fun.

Top Bottom