Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you were on an intense exercise program and you suddenly stopped for some reason..

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Say you had to stop because of an injury and werent able to exercise for about 2 months, besides the obvious effect on your body, does it effect your brain or cognitive ability as well? I was injured in martial arts two months ago and havent been able to train and I swear my mind just isnt as "sharp" as when I was getting a lot of exercise. Anyone else experience this?

I had to pretty much stop for 18-20 months (not allowed to have any weight at all in my left hand). It was depressing and a huge change but I just kept my diet really on track and I didn't notice any issues.

Raina said:
I had to pretty much stop for 18-20 months (not allowed to have any weight at all in my left hand). It was depressing and a huge change but I just kept my diet really on track and I didn't notice any issues.
Forgot to mention that Ive let my diet go to hell also, that might make the biggest difference.

Oh, definitely. My mind wasn't sharp at all. I went from waking up at 4:30am without a problem to struggling to get out of bed at 7:00am.

I'm finally back to seriously training. Just after 1 day, I notice a difference. For the first time in months, I did not need a cup of coffee.

yea i pulled something in my back/neck one time... it fucked me up when i started to train again... i was overly cautious of my everyday movements especially during a workout session

GrandMaster said:
yea i pulled something in my back/neck one time... it fucked me up when i started to train again... i was overly cautious of my everyday movements especially during a workout session
What about your mind, did you notice not being as sharp as when you were training? (thats what this thread is about)

superdave said:
What about your mind, did you notice not being as sharp as when you were training? (thats what this thread is about)

My bad... yea... i had a hard time with concentration and shit... everything i did was fucked up... it just takes time..everything goes back to normal..

for me when things healed i had never felt better

They say, a healthy body makes for a healthy mind, but they also say if you don't use it, you'll lose it. Depends on what you do with that time. Didn't get to go to the gym these last few days simply because I've got too much work on my plate. Just finished an 18.5 hour day and I feel like shit but I know I'm not going to sleep yet because my mind is still racing. IMO exercising is relaxing in comparison, a time to stop thinking rather than a stimulant. Goodnight.

Top Bottom