Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cellmate

Re: if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cell

rachelefc

Re: if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cell

Yonkers weights. Since I'll be there for life nothing more can happen if I kill him.

I'd choose Ariel or pdaddy I think

they're pretty

LOL

PDaddy is way purtier. He'd getya atleast 7 Cartons of Smokes.

I'd Choose Ortiz, he'd be like the 'Red' Morgan Freeman from ShawShank.

Can I pick MyWay...
Yeah I could take Prison that way.

I'd choose an EF babe that could disguise herself as a man so I could wax dat ass every night and not feel teh geigh.

Pdaddy. when he'd ask me my name I'd say Ben Dover.

I'd choose an EF babe that could disguise herself as a man so I could wax dat ass every night and not feel teh geigh.

it's not gay if it happens in prison bro.

so in this instance you can admit you want me and no one will think less of you

Yonkers weights. Since I'll be there for life nothing more can happen if I kill him.

yeah but who would you fuck? this is for choosing your subservient life partner if you get locked up

CW, we would probably tell stories back and forth forever.

Dude this prison is looking more and more like who would you choose to work at Abercrombie and Fitch.

Top Bottom