Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cellmate

Re: if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cell

one of the huge juicers, such as stringbean, bw1, wulfgar, maybe even needto, and the like.

someone i can run shit with. we will make a pact to protect eachothers asses at all cost, and hold down twinks for eachother to rape in the showers

Re: if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cell

well since im guessing i cant bring a chick into a mens jail i would have to go with puddles .. no homo .. i dont really know you but you seem funny so i wouldnt mind a luagh or two while in the big house for 60 or so years

but I don't wanna go to prison :(

one of the huge juicers, such as stringbean, bw1, wulfgar, maybe even needto, and the like.

someone i can run shit with. we will make a pact to protect eachothers asses at all cost, and hold down twinks for eachother to rape in the showers

big jooser locked in a cell without sauce? a blobbery mess of skin and rolls

i'd take puddles so i can tag a fat roll and still barely keep my str8 card.
steal some butter packets, lube up the innards of a fatty back roll (backhair provides
a more realistic vag look, so my friend says), and knock it out son

I still want to know when I took over jnevs position of EF fatty.

Top Bottom