Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cellmate

Re: if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cell

it's not gay if it happens in prison bro.

You can keep trying to convince yourself of that, but it ain't so. Prison is just an excuse for closeted fags to let down their inhibitions.

Re: if you were going to prison for life, which EF poster would you choose for a cell

it's not gay if it happens in prison bro.

so in this instance you can admit you want me and no one will think less of you
One question. Would you choose me in a race riot over your cockasian peeps?

Here's my cell mate and how he would wear his trunks 24/7.

well since im guessing i cant bring a chick into a mens jail i would have to go with puddles .. no homo .. i dont really know you but you seem funny so i wouldnt mind a luagh or two while in the big house for 60 or so years

Here's my cell mate and how he would wear his trunks 24/7.

I don't see any trunks on that cat.

i'd take puddles so i can tag a fat roll and still barely keep my str8 card.
steal some butter packets, lube up the innards of a fatty back roll (backhair provides
a more realistic vag look, so my friend says), and knock it out son

Top Bottom