Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you went to prison.......

mightymouse69 said:
I got my head chopped off and my arms...

HolyGrail017.jpg
You should have posted the vid link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno

if u get sent - right away try to build rapport with the guards and let them know 'hey, send me minimum good people area right off the bat - give me prison details - and you'll never ever have to worry about me ever again'. make them a deal.

chances are - before you get 'corrupted' they'll throw you in a more safer minimum restriction area. assuming of course you're not in there for murder, rape, etc :)

Razorguns said:
if u get sent - right away try to build rapport with the guards and let them know 'hey, send me minimum good people area right off the bat - give me prison details - and you'll never ever have to worry about me ever again'. make them a deal.

chances are - before you get 'corrupted' they'll throw you in a more safer minimum restriction area. assuming of course you're not in there for murder, rape, etc :)
Borly, you're misinformed. In my state everybody goes to a max security prison where they run a formula on your criminal record and send you to the the appropriate prison, the guards have zero input.

i dunno much about prison but if its anything fucked up id probably end up shanked and dead really fuckin fast. i just wouldnt be able to let myself take shit from anyone and would probably just end up getitng killed for it

Top Bottom