Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you died today...

Paulos said:
Because I am 19 and I haven't experienced shit.

You haven't experienced shit? Come on bro, I'm only 19 and I have experienced plenty of shit. What are you looking to "experience"?

hell no........theres 2 much that i havent experienced or seen.
im only 23 so i want to get married, have kids, have a career, get ripped, own a lexus....good things in life!!

machaveli said:
hell no........theres 2 much that i havent experienced or seen.
im only 23 so i want to get married, have kids, have a career, get ripped, own a lexus....good things in life!!

I can understand the getting married, having kids, career, and getting ripped. But don't worry about the lexus. I would like to have an M3, but money isn't what you should be searching for.
Sure it can get you nice things that will make you happy for a while. But remember " money can't buy happiness"

CYBERNIGG said:
money can't buy happiness

I wonder if you would have that same stance if you just got evicted from your townhouse, got your car repoed, and had to choose between buying presents for christmas or going to the doctor for antibiotics.

Sorry man, but money rules everything.

Paulos said:

Sorry man, but money rules everything.

Only becauase people made it that way. I would say the same even if under the circumstances. Try this:

Only car breaks down. Its going to costs 3000 to fix. No bus around, so no way to get to work. Not enough money for rent. Nothing to eat. Wife is crying thinking the worse. Already in $4200 to other people. What do you do. I went through this recently and I still see money as shit.

Getting evicted, car repoed and stuff. As bad as it is. Its what you want. No one ever said that all experiences in life are good. But they are experiences.

Top Bottom