Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you died and was forced to live your entire life over, exactly as you did before..

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
would you consider that a blessing or a curse?

Think about it before answering. You would make the exact same mistakes (unknowingly) and go through the exact same hard times.

if i could'nt do things different then it'd be a curse.

if i could change things and do them better it'd be a blessing.

A little bit of both is the only real answer.

I agree..

With wodin!!! I wouldn't change a thing up to this point but i know deep down it's just the begining and i have a lot i need to accomplish before i hit the dirt and worms!!!

I have to consider t a blessing just to go through my youth again. I had some pretty fuckin good times growin up!

I would however like to change many things.

Sushi X said:
if i could'nt do things different then it'd be a curse.

if i could change things and do them better it'd be a blessing.

No, you couldn't change anything. Actually, you would be aware that you were going to relive every single moment, but once you were reincarnated, that fact went away. You had no clue you lived previously, let alone the exact same way. You would grow up the same, date and marry the same people, work the same job, make the same mistakes, go through the same hard times, know the same people.

I would go from infant to high school graduation in a heart beat. I had it better than anyone has a right to by most accounts.

After that it has been a real mix. I worked my way through college so it was not fun. I was an incredibly efficient worker and that usually worked against me in the corporate environment. I should have been Japanese. I have figured out how to spend most of my career in a recession due to where I lived, I friggin hate recessions so badly!

Yeah, that would be cool, although I would want to keep my memory and knowledge of what is going to happen. I would be worth trillions of dollars today. :smash:

Top Bottom