Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could have any singers voice..who would it be?

crimson coal

For me it wouldn't be a screamer like most the bands I was brought up with (Rob Halford, Ronnie Dio, Bruce Dickenson,Geoff tate) I would have to say it would be Paul Rodgers of Bad Company. The guy can sing rock...soul...Blues.....You name it. My second choice would be Glenn Hughes. Same thing..He can sing heavy Rock..Blues and has an incredible soul voice. For those of you who don't know his voice Think of the old Deep purple song "Burn" who he shares vocals with David Coverdale. Who would you choose?

James Hetfield from Metallica.

James shows an incredible range of singing styles if you listen to Metallica's first album, Kill 'em All...and then listen to some of his later stuff on Garage Inc., for instance.

It doesn't even sound like the same person. He can sing the speed metal stuff in a quicker, lighter tone (i.e. Kill the Lights), he can sing the heavy, harsher, slower stuff (i.e. Sad But True, Harvester of Sorrow) and he also can do the lighter, softer stuff (i.e. One, Unforgiven II, Tuesday's Gone).

I've always thought Hetfield was underated vocalist...he's much more than a heavy metal singer.

My thoughts of him being just a good thrash singer totally changed once I heard "Nothing else matters". I couldn't believe he could sing that mellow and still be so good.

the People's Champ said:
chris banres-cannibal corpse
banrey greenway-napalm death
guy from hatebreed
dwid-integrity
guy from snapcase
guy from shai hulud

damn dude
if i was a guuy, i would have listed almost those exact singers
when i read the thread title, my frist thought ws CANNIBAL CORPSE

lol
doesnt do me much good as a female though
the only female i know that growls is that chick in Walls of Jericho
if u know any others, let me know plz~!!

Top Bottom