Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could have any singers voice..who would it be?

§äñît¥ Pôí§ðñ said:

damn dude
if i was a guuy, i would have listed almost those exact singers
when i read the thread title, my frist thought ws CANNIBAL CORPSE

lol
doesnt do me much good as a female though
the only female i know that growls is that chick in Walls of Jericho
if u know any others, let me know plz~!!

Definitely check out Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin. I think there is new one out this week. Plus, she is hot.

I'd like to sing like Jarbo from the Swans. =) Well maybe not. However, I can do a pretty good Peter Steele impersonation. (type O negative)

I suppose that I would really like to have a cross between Tom Jones and Ronnie Dio. Although, if I could only choose one, I would have to stick with Tom. Yep...

Paulo

King Diamond............J/k. I like Don Dokken, Ray Gillian,Michael Sweet,Geof Tate,Rob Halford,Mark Slaughter,......man there are so fvckin many. It kinda seems like I have a thing for 80's singer huh.

King Diamond...That dude's got some serious mutha phackin' range!
"Riding up the alley in the rain, No lights to show the WaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAYY

Aw man!, Dude just cracked my monitor...sheeet....

I like my share of modern music, but there is a lot of 80's music that will forever share a place in my heart...

Paulo

Tarzan...

I'm really outa the loop here, I've never heard of any of these folks except Dio, Steve Perry, Sinatra & Elvis. LOL

Showing my generational experience again.

Right now I'm kinda in awe of Donnie McClurkin (Black Gospel Guy) Fantastic range & pipes!

:fro:

Top Bottom