Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could change EF Chat & Conversation for the better........

What would you prefer?

• More women at Chat & Conversation....I like to hear about headaches and stuff

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No women at C & C....just want to by myself and have fun

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • More heteros at C & C

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • More homos at C & C

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • More Bi SExual Albino Hermaphrodites.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • More simpons threads.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Scheduled, organized debates over interesting political and social issues, flame wars (no banning, Fonz...all in fun, Rocket...eh...Sir), and public recognition and support of the BITCHS platform by none other than Big GS himself, illiterated in a powerfully compelling sticky titled, "Cum join BITCHS, buckets'o fun."

I cant see more women coming here seeing as nobody seems to have any respect for them what so ever........

Imnotdutch said:
I cant see more women coming here seeing as nobody seems to have any respect for them what so ever........

Dude, stop kissing ass. It won't get you laid. If these chat bitches wanted "respect" they'd put pictures of Jesus in their galleries instead of nipple and ass close-ups, nor would they talk about how fond of anal sex they are.

I mean, how many of us would respect Janet Reno if she said things like, "Yeah, the ATF really fucked those Waco nuts in the ass, just as I love to get fucked in the ass myself whenever I can," whenever she could make the analogy?

Top Bottom