Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If steroids was legal how much more popular you think they will be?

Well, of course some anabolic (dr. approved) regimines are legal, but I understand your question. I say about as popular as they are now. People who want juice can and will find juice. I say not much more popular.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Well, of course some anabolic (dr. approved) regimines are legal, but I understand your question. I say about as popular as they are now. People who want juice can and will find juice. I say not much more popular.
I really think lots more would be juicing only because then they could get away with it.Most guys are afraid of the feds busting in on there goals.

dusty2 said:
I really think lots more would be juicing only because then they could get away with it.Most guys are afraid of the feds busting in on there goals.

NO, the main obstacle to mainstream usage is education and access.

Hey guys, I just got a bottle of Muscletech Androstein, so, who cares if the 'real' thing is legal. I mean, come on, this shit is 667% more powerful than Test. Haven't you read the studies??? Why worry about getting busted by the feds, when I can put on a solid 3 lbs a week of breast tissue with Musclewreck??

lol@ Musclewreck.... If steroids werent illeagle the people that bought them would die cause they wouldnt know how to take them.

NWinters said:
lol@ Musclewreck.... If steroids werent illeagle the people that bought them would die cause they wouldnt know how to take them.

Yeah. try explaining to someone on the street that you need to combine steroids with breast cancer drugs, drugs that promote ovulation and a variety of other drugs & herbs to avoid side effects. finding someone who even knows you aren't supposed to take AAS 365 days a year is rare in my experience.

sh4dowf4lcon said:

This is true- though you would less likely to get fakes or scammed and some of the harder to find items might be more easy to get...

Paulo- LOL- you if that shit makes you look like your avtroneo start handin it out!

Top Bottom