Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If men were to give birth, there would be a lot less whining.

crash3837

I have had a few arguments with girls about things like "If it were the other way around men having babies they wouldn't be able to handle the pain like a woman can, because men whine so much, and are little babies when they get sick that need to be pampered"
I just have a hard time buying this. How many of you have seen a guy get drilled in the face, slapped, cut, burnt, ect. Now for those of you that have, do you remember the guy getting hysterical balling his eyes out,,, No you didn't. Now given that its a woman getting smacked, getting cut, or a bruise, who cries their eyes out, who whines at the smallest amount of pain??? I'm not purposely trying to piss off any women here but I just think men would handle it better.

agreed, for all the times that i've been hurt bad, i never cried (cept when i was little), just yelled and went into a rage, it seems to work better than crying i guess. But im sure its still going to hurt!

~WizKid :kaioken:

Maybe if we had vaginas. If I had to pass an 8lb baby through my ass, I'd need 2 epidermals, a couple shots of 151 and a fat hooter.

Let's see how well you do with kidney stones first before you start talking about handling the pain of child labor.

Crash those injuries you speak about are nothing compared to child birth. I've seen just as many tuff women as I have seen so called tuff guys. I've seen plenty of guys balling there eyes out over nothing also.

Crash how old are you?

absolute hardgainer said:
Although it differs from person to person, women in general have a higher threshhold to pain than men.

hardgainer (my two cents)

I disagree. How do you figure that bro?

Men don't have the biological need to have an 8 pound baby removed from their uterus via their vagina. this means they don't require such a high threshhold for pain. For a woman to bear the pain of childbirth she needs to be more pain tolerable. Although a lot of men don't like to show it because of social conditioning they actually can't deal with physical pain as much as women.

hardgainer (!)

I don't know about a lot less whining, but I bet that there would be a lot less child birth going on.

absolute hardgainer said:
Men don't have the biological need to have an 8 pound baby removed from their uterus via their vagina.
hardgainer (!)

I can agree with that part, but as far as overall threshold for pain, is this your opinion or has it been proven?

Top Bottom