Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I werent single....

i did when i was in a relationship,its totally different and sometimes beating off hits the spot much like a cold beer on a warm summer day

I actually beat off more when I am in a relationship.

and before you wiseasses say "because you never get any from your GF", it's just that relationships/constant sex makes me hornier for some reason.

i wouldnt know cuz iv never had agirlfriend but im guessing you would beat off more and be hornier when your single because its hard to get horny when you have a nagging bitch making you depressed

alien amp pharm said:

and before you wiseasses say "because you never get any from your GF", it's just that relationships/constant sex makes me hornier for some reason.
this is supported by studies

alien amp pharm said:

its the pheremones on her skin making you more excited, sexually.

...of the other men she has sex with, of course ;)

alien amp pharm said:

Same here. Sometimes I beat off 20 minutes after she leaves after we just had sex.

Top Bottom