Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if i wanted a "LESS EXPENSIVE" gun.. what would you suggest?

M

madbomber31

its only 10 bucks to get a concealed permit in my county, so i figure why the fuck not? hell, with the holy war about to hit town i'd rather not be throwin rocks...

so, what kinda gun gives good bang for its buck?

Mini Ruger 14... it is an awesome weapon. Very accurate and does not jam often.

I always recommend a nice Glock .40 or .45 due to the durability and reliability. I have two .45s, model 30 and have never had any trouble with them

I just picked up a Glock 27 (baby glock) .40 cal as a backup to my Glock 23 (.40 cal). The 27 was under $400.00. Not cheap but a real bargin for the quality of weapon. Carrying both guns with two extra magazines is 50 rounds with extended mags. The extra mags are for the 23 but will work in the 27 so different mags and ammo are not a problem.

I think the best all around weapon is a Mossberg auto shotgun with extended magazine that will handel 2 3/4" - 3 1/2" rounds.

hasta

litig8r

litig8r said:
I just picked up a Glock 27 (baby glock) .40 cal as a backup to my Glock 23 (.40 cal). The 27 was under $400.00. Not cheap but a real bargin for the quality of weapon. Carrying both guns with two extra magazines is 50 rounds with extended mags. The extra mags are for the 23 but will work in the 27 so different mags and ammo are not a problem.

I think the best all around weapon is a Mossberg auto shotgun with extended magazine that will handel 2 3/4" - 3 1/2" rounds.

hasta

litig8r

Where the hell have you been? I just saw a god damned Dautsun 260Z with a 454 run a 6.70 off a 6.71 dial in with a .404 light!!!! It was awesome.. I thought about your ride.

Ruger P95 (9mm) $300-$350 Very smooth weapon. If you want very cheap and durable..Makarov .380. These were Russian surplus weapons sold here in the states in the 90's. Every officer was issued one in the old USSR. These fuckers actually smooth out after about 500 rounds are blown through'em. VERY good cheap gun. Good size for concealment. Maybe a little heavy, but I don't thin so. $150.....Can't beat it. Clinton put an import ban on these do to the price, but you can find them all over still. Asshole Clinton!!!!!

The makarov is military, so you can find silencers, pancake holsters for concealment, etc..all for the MAK...if you want cheap look at these!

dballer said:

Where the hell have you been? I just saw a god damned Dautsun 260Z with a 454 run a 6.70 off a 6.71 dial in with a .404 light!!!! It was awesome.. I thought about your ride.

Been in trial. Just tried a two time loser who druged a 14 year old girl and raped her. He told a couple of my jailhouse snitches he was going to kill me during the trial (hence the new Glock). He didn't. The jury convicted him and sentenced him to life. Kinda tied me up for a while.

A 260Z with a rat 454? That is too fuckin wild. I would love to have seen it run. I was hoping to go to Texas World Speedway this weekend. The Porsche Club of Houston was having an open rally but I didn't make it. Oh well.

hasta

litig8r

Cheap and reliable, smith 686 .357, 4 inch, stainless. That shit be hurting when it hits you.

Top Bottom