Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If fast food prices increased like gas prices, would people eat healthier?

ponyfitness

Think about it. Different application but it still pollutes peoples' bodies instead of the environment. If the price of food in fast food restaurants increased at the same rate as gas and a Big Mac was suddenly $7.50 instead of $2.99 would people eat less crappy food and therefore lose weight?

I guess it would depend if healthier food stayed at the same price.

Mmmmmmmm maybe.
Most convienent food source would win if all the $$ were the same, so fast food may still win next to deli food.

needtogetaas said:
Long as wendy's still has a dollar menu I am eating some burgers damn it.

Funny enough, I have not had a wendy's hamburger or any fast food hamburger since november. Ever since I have ben eating more healthy, fast food sandwiches make me wanna barf.

Still, I don't think you will see people eat healthier. If fast food prices rise, so will other food prices and it will be the same. Fast food = convenience, and americans are all about being convenienced.

dabuffguy said:
Funny enough, I have not had a wendy's hamburger or any fast food hamburger since november. Ever since I have ben eating more healthy, fast food sandwiches make me wanna barf.

Still, I don't think you will see people eat healthier. If fast food prices rise, so will other food prices and it will be the same. Fast food = convenience, and americans are all about being convenienced.
I was playing anyway. Thats why I teach ho to make our own fast food in my book.

dabuffguy said:

it's pretty crazy really, the way people think that fast food is enough to live on...

Top Bottom