Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If this country is so "Divided" and "hates" foreigners, then explain....

Natymike

How Ichiro was the top vote getter for the All-star game?? he speaks no English and has been in this country for less than a year.

Why did more minorities get voted to the game?? this country is 71% caucation.

For those like RyanH, who claim that minorities have no chance in this white mans world, how can you explain something like this?? America has spoken.

Why was John Rocker hated by everyone when he made "racist" comments? He is still hated everywhere he goes for making those comments.

I took a look at my ballot, and I had about 3 white guys on BOTH teams, yet I'm racist, makes sense.

ichiro rules!

i'll bet that even more than 71% of the baseball fans and voters were white.

i will note that balloting was done in japan and via the internet this year, which may account for some of ichiro's popularity, but doesn't explain the number of blacks/latinos voted in.

i think fans pretty much vote for the best players or their hometown boys and don't take race into account.

of course, this doesn't prove or disprove the notion that racism does/doesn't exist in this country.

Why not take your inferior ass back to the redneck dive you came out of, at least you and 50 of your friends will have a total IQ of 21 shit kibble. Mightyfag, you are a dumb bitch but you dont have to always prove that to us ok dipshit.

Brands of Weed huh? There are no such things. You say I am uptight, I am laid back beyond belief but I tolerate no disrespect. Lately you have been spitting a shit load of nonsense out that is directed at me for no other reason than you were born to be a dick or something related.

In regards to herb there are Indica and Sativa. Out of the indica and sative there are 100's of strains and hybrids that have been combined or altered genetically to produce a unique high associated with that particualar plant. peace

I know a bunch of racist assholes that go around spouting off their bullshit, but then love any sports paoyer that is good, regardless of race = so you figure it out, I don't get it.
there are people on here that will argue that those guys then aren't racist - but if you heard them talk or saw their actions outside of sports, you would agree they were dipshit racist motherfuckers.

If this country is so "Divided" and "hates" foreigners, then explain.... Why do so many want to get into this country?

HappyScrappy said:
I know a bunch of racist assholes that go around spouting off their bullshit, but then love any sports paoyer that is good, regardless of race = so you figure it out, I don't get it.
there are people on here that will argue that those guys then aren't racist - but if you heard them talk or saw their actions outside of sports, you would agree they were dipshit racist motherfuckers.

Sports are truley the great equalizer! HS.

Yeah that cracks me up too. "Those goddamned niggers are ruining this country! Go Michael Jordan!"

I never did understand that either. I think for most racists blacks are okay as long as they are good for entertainment.

A good example was Sammy Davis Jr. Back in the day he wasn't even allowed to stay in the very same hotels he performed in but those people loved him cause he was so funny.

Top Bottom