Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Iceman and the Psychiatrist

Themachine01

Did anyone see this on HBO? I dont know if I believe everything that the Iceman says, its just hard to believe that he killed over 200 people like he states. That is a lot of people to kill and get away with it for so long. I missed the last 30 mins, Im gonna have to watch it again.

Im pretty sure that he stated that he killed over a 100 people before he even became a hitman. I believe he killed a lot of people, but think about that, over 100 people, one at a time. And when he tells the stories, it aint like they were well planned out murders, he says he would just walk up to people and kill them, just seems a little far fetched. I think that he likes this little spot light he getting from HBO and he want to sound that the greatest killer of all time.

Actually,he didn't kill just one at a time.On this last episode,he chronicled an event where several dudes in a van were basically playing 'road chicken' with him,starting shit.After exchanging pleasantries back and forth,he pulled over to the side of the road,and got into his trunk and yanked out his .357.As the group of guys proceeded to bum rush him,every last one of them was executed.He stated that he even reloaded(insinuating that he pumped more bullets into them after they were all down).They showed the pic of it,a stack of bodies,with a van in the background.

I don't doubt the amount of people he killed but if you listen to what he says about caring, feeling and not caring and not feeling he contradicts a lot of what he says about his own character. Yet, I suspect that comes from having some time to analyze self a bit too much.

most all of his killings are police documented, hes the real deal, a true monster.

Top Bottom