Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Will Never Understand Women

nydj66

So my wife wears a tight sweater to work yesterday and I liked it a lot so I told her she might get lucky that night.

Except we have a big fight in the evening and neither one will give in so we go to bed angry. But I'm still horny...

So I basically end up hate fucking her; our standard position with her on her back and me on my side and our hips scissored (this lets her rub her own clit).

Now I've got a death grip on both her tits and I'm using them to pull her down on to me as I ram her as hard as I can. She keeps repeating, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" and finally pulls herself off because she can't take the pounding any more.

So bring my still wet cock up to her face and start fucking her mouth just as fast as I was fucking her pussy (not as deep though). She's still playing with herself and has a once-in-a-decade orgasm.

I finish and she cuddles up next to me and says, "that was amazing" Before we go to sleep she apologizes for being insensitive and this morning she's still all lovey and nice.

So basically I got pissed at my wife and used her like a piece of meat and she loves me for it. I'm beginning to think it doesn't pay off to be too nice to women.

of course it doesn't pay off, they're looking for the animal who is more likely to win in anything, this gives them the feeling that such a partner is more likely to raise and protect a healthy generation as well as them (even though in most cases they don't actually realize this), it's basic instincts in psychology;)

A lady's opinion would be welcomed in this thread and interesting to hear I guess

of course it doesn't pay off, they're looking for the animal who is more likely to win in anything, this gives them the feeling that such a partner is more likely to raise and protect a healthy generation as well as them (even though in most cases they don't actually realize this), it's basic instincts in psychology;)

A lady's opinion would be welcomed in this thread and interesting to hear I guess

I know that's true for most women but early in our relationship we were fooling around and things got intense and she actually yelled at me not to manhandle her.

So I assumed she wasn't into that and kept things more gentle since then. Of course that was about 20 years ago and a lot can change in that time.

I know that's true for most women but early in our relationship we were fooling around and things got intense and she actually yelled at me not to manhandle her.

So I assumed she wasn't into that and kept things more gentle since then. Of course that was about 20 years ago and a lot can change in that time.

well.. it was what she told you but you can't know for sure that it was what she was actually thinking or how she was feeling about it.. like I said it's not necessary for her to actually realize it

Something very similar happened to me last night! We were in bed having a non-heated argument, just an unpleasant convo. He tried hitting on me and grabbing me and I told him not to touch me. Later I had my face close to him and he started talking dirty to me, he grabbed my hair and just put my face in his dick and that turned me on WAAAAY more than it should have lol, when he tried to switch and get on top of me I resisted so he pinned me down and we had awesome hate sex.... loved it! Then again my sex drive is always high so I may not be representing female population accurately. :whatever: I've done some pretty shameful things just to get laid lol

Top Bottom