Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I will fight Wodin, if I can choose two other EF members to fight with me.

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I`ve finally built up enough courage to do it and no one is gonna stop me now.

I choose Bran 666 and Sublime 69. All three of us will destroy him.

Just one thing, Wodin, Are you familiar with the 'kneel down behind you while someone else pushes you over', trick?

If not, IT`S ON!

PS I`m also taking bets.

gonelifting said:
I`ve finally built up enough courage to do it and no one is gonna stop me now.

I choose Bran 666 and Sublime 69. All three of us will destroy him.

Just one thing, Wodin, Are you familiar with the 'kneel down behind you while someone else pushes you over', trick?

If not, IT`S ON!

PS I`m also taking bets.

I am deeply offended that you didn't include me in this old geezer ass-whipping! I'll even get my walker back from Ceebs if I have to.

Sorry old man, this is a job for young bucks.

Best way to fuck up ole man Wodin....

Sneak up behind him...be bery, bery quite....just when he bends over to get a drink of water....SLAM the toilet seat down on the back of his nappy, old head and run like hell....

heh heh heh

Ranger

I thought the best way would be to chain and lock his refridge and watch him beg.

Make sure he hasn't been down to Benni's Burritto for a few days: a black wind of eye socket searing flatus will launch from his fetid haunches and mow you down before you can "Holy fucking Sarin, Batman!"

I found out he just adds a 0 to the end of all his lifts when he posts them. That`s why he`s going down. GOING DOWN!!! I say.

I hope he has a wrist alarm to dial 911.

Top Bottom