Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i will eat McDonalds every day until i win that

Then you can buy a membership to Jenny Craig to get all the weight off that you gained....

lol haha, you guys won't be laughin' when i win that...........ah fuck, what can you win on that?

no, you see, i ate there last night cuz they have a 24 hour one near me. and i quit smoking and all this strange shit is happening to me. so i'm always hungry and it's a powerful hunger that just gets fucking rediculous. i ate a huge breakfast special with extra everything plus 4 cheeseburgers last night. it's sick.

At least take some stuff from the AF Store. Keep that metabolism going.

Have you had their Ranch Crispy Chicken Sandwich?? I had McDonalds for the first time in 8-9 months last Friday. For some reason, I really enjoyed that sandwich.

Good Luck :)

Gymgurl said:
Then you can buy a membership to Jenny Craig to get all the weight off that you gained....
fuck that, i'll just get so fat that they put me on Oprah. isn't that what happens after you get so fat? an automatic Oprah appearance? and then she'll flip the bill for everything.

Good luck with that!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom