Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i want to ride one of those mechanical bulls!!

Isnt that like a double negative. If a fag calls you a fag then that would make you a heterosexual. Right? But if a fag called you a heterosexual then they would actually be calling you a fag. WTF that's the last time I lick the back of a tree frog!:p

KAYNE said:
GENERAL DICKSUCKER

I GUESS YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO CATCH THAT I WAS REFERRING TO SUPERGIRL. BUT YOU ARE TOO BUSY THINKING OF A DICK GOING UP YOUR ASS AND THEN YOU LICKING THE SHIT OFF OF IT SO I GUESS YOU ASSUME I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING.

KAYNE

good one kayne, you keep riding supergirl and her strap-on then.

GEN. DICKSUCKER

THAT WAS PRETTY DAMN LAME DUDE. YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT CANT YOU???

KAYNE

General G-Spot said:

good one kayne, you keep riding supergirl and her strap-on then.

hey.. leave me outta this!!!! i am all about riding and taking it, not administerring it... yuck.. not a visual i want at this moment

Vidlak said:
thanks alot supergirl, now im going to have to wack the ol' monkey before i go to bed. thats ten less minutes i get of sleep tonight !

sorry to keep you "up"..

haha.. i sent you karma

kayne, in actuality it was pretty lame that you had nothing to say other than call my post lame. major props though for being able to make a play on my handle name, that takes a lot of thinking.

Damn...do fights for girls attention always have to erupt? Can i be that guy that just slyly comes in while the other two are fighting and be like "hey, you don't need those two bozos" That would be nice :p

Sebass67 said:
Damn...do fights for girls attention always have to erupt? Can i be that guy that just slyly comes in while the other two are fighting and be like "hey, you don't need those two bozos" That would be nice :p

so.. back to the question at hand.. spurs or no spurs??? :p

so.. back to the question at hand.. spurs or no spurs???

I dont have spurs. But if I had love muscle bumps you could have some speed bumps SuperGirl!:D

Top Bottom