Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want my wife to change her hairstyle but not hurt her feelings...

rykertest

How would I do this? She isn't that sensitive, but I don't want her to think I hate her hair, but it's very PLAIN ans straight and not near as flattering as it should/could be. I like curls and pony tails and pigtails and perms and really 80's type hair. I know it's a lot of maintenance, but I also like short hair on some women. Like that blond in Joe Dirt and her short hair, AWESOME.

I've tried making comments like "you could really make that hairstyle work well" or "you would look great with hair like that". She seems to get into changing it and then never does and I'm tired of it.

SO, serious replies here, how do I get her to change her hair without making it an issue or hurting her feelings by her thinking I hate her hair now.

Buy her a day at the spa makeover type package as a gift for tell her she has been working hard deserves a day of pampering etc. Then as the day gets closer talk to her more about the ideas she has had to change her hair etc.

superqt4u2nv said:
Buy her a day at the spa makeover type package as a gift for tell her she has been working hard deserves a day of pampering etc. Then as the day gets closer talk to her more about the ideas she has had to change her hair etc.

Thats a good idea, thanks and k to you. :)

Start fucking a much younger girl with the type of hair you like...

She'll get the picture...

Top Bottom