Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want 1000 replies to this thread. So say anything that comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone saved those pics please pm me... i pay in karma...

this is like the thread I posted on 200 times to get an avarlo...

SoreArms said:
We don't need no thought control!

Nothing like melting down in your buddies place with the ac on 40degrees and the stereo on full blast...

here is a funny story as this game draws to an end:

i met a couple girlfriends for drinks last night and afterwards we always like to get in my friend's car (she has a convertible) and park it at this place behind home depot that is the entrance to a four wheeler's paradise.....we've all been four wheelin there before, so we knew it was safe....we just recline the seats, talk, and stare at the stars...anyway, last night we saw a car approaching us, then all of a sudden another one, suffice to say, they finally turned on these REALLY bright lights and their top lights as it was cops....their were THREE of them....they came over and told us we couldn't park here and their had been burgaliries in the neighborhood....we had to give them our id's and the cop and to stay and wait w/us since we were parked facing out.....it was all really funny.....they wanted to know if we had weapons or drugs in the car (a brand new beamer...heh)....anyway, they finally let us go, but they were so stupid acting like they were NYPD blue or sumin

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom