Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want 1000 replies to this thread. So say anything that comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are fucking pathetic. Nothing better to do on a Saturday night, huh? I would never participate in something like this.

losers.

btw I got rid of those pesky ants.

biteme said:
So say anything that comes to mind.
random shit in my head....
You think it's wrong to poach on your own property?
I'll never be an organ donor.
I was going 85 on a Montana highway, and got passed by a school bus.
My mom got hit by lightning when she was 14 and lived.
I got told by a super uptight, literature professor, to "lighten up".
I believe American law enforcement agencies break more laws then some criminals do.
I started losing my hair right after puberty.
My family came over to North America in 1649.
Over the span of my niece's life, I've gave her enough money to put her through college, twice.
I learned to swim before I could walk.
I followed the trail of a bum, down several miles of abandoned railroad tracks,
and at every mile marker, he would leave something behind, unopened bag of rice, unopened bottle of red hot sauce, clean pair of green pants, etc..Never saw him again.
I don't believe in God, but at a friend's funeral, I tell myself that they went to heaven.
I'm surpried that the people at this board or so close, which is nice :)
When I was a kid, a landscaping company was working in my family's yard,
a bulldozer unearthed a rabbit's nest, the parents were crushed, but the babies lived and my family nursed them till they were old enough to live on there own. One had a strange birthmark on his neck. A few years later, I was hunting rabbit and got one. It was the grown up rabbit that I had helped raise :(

Last edited:
I bought two sweaters today for $5 each I love end of season sales! Also got my hair did it looks dam good. One the sales girls at the store was feeling it. She was like OMG I love your hair. Maybe she was hitting on me! :lmao:

:qt:

Ulcasterdropout said:
random shit in my head....
You think it's wrong to poach on your own property?
I'll never be an organ donor.
I was going 85 on a Montana highway, and got passed by a school bus.
My mom got hit by lightning when she was 14 and lived.
I got told by a super uptight, literature professor, to "lighten up".
I believe American law enforcement agencies break more laws then some criminals do.
I started losing my hair right after puberty.
My family came over to North America in 1649.
Over the span of my niece's life, I've gave her enough money to put her through college, twice.
I learned to swim before I could walk.
I followed the trail of a bum, down several miles of abandoned railroad tracks,
and at every mile marker, he would leave something behind, unopened bag of rice, unopened bottle of red hot sauce, clean pair of green pants, etc..Never saw him again.
I don't believe in God, but at a friend's funeral, I tell myself that they went to heaven.
I'm surpried that the people at this board or so close, which is nice :)
When I was a kid, a landscaping company was working in my family's yard,
a bulldozer unearthed a rabbit's nest, the parents were crushed, but the babies lived and my family nursed them till they were old enough to live on there own. One had a stange birthmark on his neck. A few years later, I was hunting rabbit and got one. It was the grown up rabbit that I had helped raise :(

LMAO! That's some funny shit. Did you just make that up?

gonelifting said:
You guys are fucking pathetic. Nothing better to do on a Saturday night, huh? I would never participate in something like this.

losers.

btw I got rid of those pesky ants.

You sent em' over to my yard you pathetic bastard. lol

tripleblonde said:
lol

just so you know.....they really do make your butt look bigger....j-lo must have put her personal arse of approval on these suckers

hmm, wonder pants. Kinda like the wonder bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom