Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I walk like someone broke a dick off in my ass!

Puge Henis

:eek: I completely threw out my back at the gym. It hurts so bad I can barely stand up. When I walk it looks like I just got gang raped. Any suggestions on how to alleviate the pain?

Something similar happened to me. Afterwards, I stretched my hammys and low back every day for a long time. A few days later I saw a massage therapist. Pain was completely gone in a few days. If it doesn't help, I suggest you see a chiropractor or your family doc.

For your information I have been working out for 10 years now. TRUST ME when I tell you that I know how to workout. I am 240lbs. at 8.5% bodyfat and am 5'10". My background is extensive in weight training. This SO FAR is my first injury. Hmmmmm 1 injury in 10 years. Sounds like someone here knows EXACTLY how to use proper form. Just don't realize when to quit fuckin off when I'm in the gym and this time I got myself hurt. I hurt my back doing straight bar curls with 135lbs. Normally I set the bar on the squat rack, but this time (I don't know why) I set the bar on the floor. I was talkin to the guys and paid NO attention to what I was doing when I bent over to pick it up. Now I'm paying for it!

Seriously, go to a chiro. They have these tables with a roller in it, that will align your spine and make you think your having an orgasm.

Let me tell you what my doc told me after a very bad pull in my lower back from seated cable rows:

"How about we just take some time off from lifting weights and let it heal naturally. I will prescribe some anti-inflamatories to help it heal"

Fucker!!! It didn't heal. I pulled it very bad. I could not bend over to touch my knees. I got some 200mg deca x3weeks and it healed beautifully. This was 4 years ago, but was the reason I started using as, because it would not fucking heal. I took 6 months off and it didn't heal. 3 weeks with deca and it healed. Just my exp.

Top Bottom