Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've never seen so many grossly out of shape people in my life.

from zero

Yesterday, I attended Ozzfest. It's become an annual tradition. Great show.

Anywho, to the point. (see subject). Good Lord. So much fat, it was unbelievable. I'm going to ballpark a guess and say that, at most, 5% of the 30,000 who were there were actually attractive. Most everyone else was fat. The rest were just really odd looking, or skinny as fuck. I saw maybe 5 guys total with a decent physique. 5 girls, if that, with the same.

What has this world come to ...

Notice correlation between types of music people listen to and people's physiques? Now trance and techno.. all the juiceheads listen to that

revexrevex said:
Notice correlation between types of music people listen to and people's physiques? Now trance and techno.. all the juiceheads listen to that

there is nothing more unappealing to me than a club full of idiot meatheads prancing around to techno.

revexrevex said:

Seriously man. I had decided that yesterday, if I continue to listen to metal, I'll have to have at least a 36 inch waist, or become anorexic. Cripes.

revexrevex said:

Have to admit, I lose myself in trance and techno. That shit is awesome. Going to the club and hearing the beats, AHHHHHH. I can live in a club!!!

I also love rock and heavy metal. So awesome going to those type of concerts too. :D

-sk

Top Bottom