Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think scam artists are awesome. Tell me some scam stories.

swole

I mean seriously, these guys make money feeding on stupid consumers and businesses. They shouldn't even be punished if caught. They should be rewarding for taking money from those who don't know any better.

Let me hear some of your own stories...or ones you heard from other sources.

fucking post one already

there was this guy on EF that wrote threads with decent titles, but they were SHIT once you opened them.

me = scammed

when i find that swole guy im going to bop 'im :mad:

GoldenDelicious said:
there was this guy on EF that wrote threads with decent titles, but they were SHIT once you opened them.

me = scammed

when i find that swole guy im going to bop 'im :mad:

you fucking scammed your parents into thinking they had a cool kid

GoldenDelicious said:
so? you scammed them into thinking their kid was straight

lol

well there was this one dude who sent out these gift certificates once, except they didn't work for anything less then the value of the certificate, so some people got charged when they didn't mean to....

eh.. its an old story.. not very interesting anyway..

I used to enjoy the English TV show "Lovejoy" with Ian McShane because of the elaborate scams they'd pull off, usually to get even with other scammers.

my gransfathers ex wife (not my grandmother) got taken for 30 grand when a guy called and told her she won the publishers clearing house prize and said she had to pay the tax's on it before they will give it to her. so her dumb ass gave her info to the guy on the phone and bam, 30 grand gone. i only knew her for like a year. he divorced her before i got to even know her. but she got taken for a ride.

Arrogant people deserve to be scammed. Stupid people, while frustrating, cannot be blamed for their stupidity. They just don't think right, they don't have ethe capabilities.
Many times old people are scammed because of their diminished capacities. I think scammers should be kneecapped.

Top Bottom