Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think my wife is seriously fucking nuts, I mean head case nuts.

Rotten

My wife wanted to go out with her friends and I encouraged her to. I figured she needed a break and I trust(ed) her. This is what happened when she came home.

Well my night just went to hell. It was a shitty day so what did I expect. Maria got home wasted. She was a happy drunk, but could barely stand. Then she wants to go over to a friends house. A friend of hers that I got into an arguement is there so I don't want to go. I admit it, I was totally out of line and said something that was meant to be a joke but it came out so wrong. I have said much worse so I didn't think she'd care, plus I was FUBARed. I tried to apologise because I was truely sorry, but she hung up on me. I was pissed that she wouldn't accept my apology so the more I thought about it the madder I got.

ANYWAY...back to the story. I didn't want to go there and I knew her friend didn't want me over so why push the issue. Maria got pissed. So then she wanted to drive, and I wasn't going to let her. No fucking way, she means too much to me. So we started fighting about that. She was telling me how much she hates me, what a fuckup I am, how she is going to move out tomarrow, etc. I wasn't going to say anything hurtful that I would regret, but what she said was fucking cruel. So she decides to walk off somewhere and we don't live in the best walking at night neighborhood so I went after her. I had hidden both of our keys so she couldn't drive and kill herself, so I locked the front door since I leave the backdoor open sometimes when Bear is in the house. I get about two blocks away and she is walking back, calling me a fucking psycho and a worthless peice of shit. Wasn't I just going after her so nobody would hurt her? We get back to the house and all the doors are locked. She thinks this is some kind of game and I did it on purpose. Once again the names start, telling me I'm psycho, she says I have mental problems but I'm not the one freaking out cause I'm butt wasted. She starts hitting me, and rips my shirt. I put my hands in my pockets so she knows I'm not threatening her. We crawl in through a window. More names are called, alot more. She calls her mom, but she doesn't answer(that was fucking mature). I call her friend that she was out with and ask her what the fruck she did to my wife, they talk, Maria calms down, I agree to stay in the bedroom and she'll stay on the couch.

My roomate walks in and it all starts up again. I will not give her the keys. I agree to drive her over to her friends house and drop her off so she won't drive. She wants me to go with her and I said I will if she apologises for saying what she called me, she refuses. We walk outside and she starts in about the keys again, I walk back inside. Fuck, I was trying to do what she wanted. I unlock the door and she rips the alarm remote off my keychain and throws it at me. I put my hands back in my pocket. I refuse to let her drive. My buddy says drop her off and give her the keys so I agree. I drive her to her friends and not a word is said. I hand her her keys, make sure she gets inside, and drive off.

Now what do I do? Do I forgive her for saying all of those hurtful things. I don't think I can, she was trying to hurt me inside the best she could and it worked.

Should I file for a divorce? I love her, but I didn't do anything to deserve this. I encouraged her to spend time with her friends.

WELL, YOURE MORE OF A MAN THAN ME ROTTEN. I HAVE BEEN HIT SO MUCH BY MY OLE LADY AND CALLED SO MANY NAMES THAT IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN I TOLD HER I WOULD PROTECT MYSELF. I CANT JUST SIT BACK AND LET HER HIT ME. NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE HASNT PUT HER HANDS ON ME IN A WHILE.

BACK TO YOU.....I DONT KNOW ABOUT FILING FOR A DIVORCE, BUT YOU REALLY NEED HER TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE FUCKED UP. SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN FUCKED UP BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE. SHE SHOULD APOLOGISE TO YOU. IF SHE DOESNT, THEN YOU MAY HAVE TO TAKE HARSHER MEASURES.

KAYNE

Alcohol......... that seems to be what the problem is....... Cut the alcohol out of the situation and what do you have?? Probably not one problem with the night....... good luck bro.....

Being up this late is not fun at all. I have been married and divorced to a crazy B-Hole, so here is my take.

1. Alcohol makes people say and do fuct up shit
2. She likely has a mental disorder or (condition i.e. Depression or Stress)
3. Your marriage is in trouble and needs professional counseling (got to do it now cause it maybe to late already)
4. If she is crazy, your heart is broke you dump her and move on. (Or she dumps you.)

Basically, what she did based on these accounts, is completely unacceptable. These are not the actions of a loving wife. Even alcohol cannot make a person say or do “crazy evil” unless there is an underling problem.

At this point in your life you now decide if you want to fight for a marriage that maybe failed to doom. This is not a win or loose issue. It is a painful road down both paths to keep a marriage solvent or not. If she is clearly crazy, and has done many acts like this in the past you have a tough road ahead. If this is abnormal, sticking with it sounds correct.

Either way get a professional opinion. And most important, read as much as you can about marriage stuff online. To see what you have both done wrong in the past and what you can do right for the future.

shit any girl that throws punches is no longer a girl in my book she is a threat. You need a good sturdy rope and a rubber hose.

and if that doesn't work befriend a really big chick and have her kick your wife's ass everytime she hits you. I'm sure that would be interesting to watch.

i agree with the guy who said remove the alcohol and there is no problem, are you both alcoholics? if so, get treatment for the alcoholism

There is NEVER EVER an acceptable excuse for violence!

There were MANY times where I would've LOVED to slap my ex for all the vile disgusting and extremely hurtful things he was saying to me (of course, the children were standing right there), but I DID NOT. The children had nothing to do with it nor did the fact that the law would get involved and I would be arrested. I didn't do it for the simple fact that I DID NOT WANT HIM TO HIT ME! Regardless of how disrespectful and hateful he was being towards me I still WOULD NOT raise my hand. He only hit me ONCE and yes, I fought back. I ended up on the ground.....I had ZERO DESIRE to revisit that place.

.....that was many months ago. We now can civilly discuss the children's activities, etc. But that is only because we have been living separately and contact of ANY SORT has been through lawyers or some other third party for many months.

NO ONE EVER HAS THE RIGHT TO PUT THEIR HANDS ON ANOTHER.

There are no sides here, Rotten, because you ARE BOTH LOSING. Try and get some counseling to see if the marriage is salvageable. If not, go to a mediator and don't waste THOUSANDS on stupid back and forth between the lawyers.

How do I know this? Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, let me see, because of my ex's pigheadedness (He was going to "show" me.) THOUSANDS of dollars that WE BOTH EARNED TOGETHER that should have been equitably divided so that we could BOTH have a life have been WASTED.......now we are BOTH struggling as to how we are going to pay the bills! Yea, I took him to the cleaners, alright........can't take a man who has NO DRY CLEANING to the cleaners!!!

Dude, try and work it out or cut your losses and go your separate ways. I loved my ex like I don't ever think I could love another and in the end, it was not NEARLY ENOUGH.

Money may not make the world go 'round, BUT LOVE DON'T PAY THE RENT!

Good luck, Brotha.

you're asking if you should file for divorce over this??
I think that's a dumb question and I think your marriage should mean alot more to you then that.....I know how hurtful it can be when someone you love starts shooting off their mouth at you...it's horrible and degrading.....I hope you're doing ok today..

talk to her about last night when she is sober and in a better mood... judge her then.... see if she actually meant some things that she said and only let them out due to the alcohol... if she didnt mean them then tell her she needs to not get drunk and be around you.

Top Bottom