Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think my brother in law is GAY

ha1a1

I havent proved it yet. But i will. What should i do? I think he uses my sister and neices as cover. What st r ps can i take to catch him out while he cheats on my sister with gay men...i suspect he is hooking up with young guys at his work or meeting guys from online afterwork. I have thought about using a PI. BTW i am buying a new pigging dog. Wolfhound/ridgeback x pitbull

maybe your brother in law is just a man who pays attention to his appearance too much, not means he is a gay...just guess, maybe you can talk to him in private...btw, why the dog named pigging? is there anything connected with the pig? XD

maybe your brother in law is just a man who pays attention to his appearance too much, not means he is a gay...just guess, maybe you can talk to him in private...btw, why the dog named pigging? is there anything connected with the pig? XD

Great advices! Thankyou x the dogs name is not pig. I hunt boar/pigs for sport using dogs. I am ecited to be gettinng a very nice dog. :theshadow

Top Bottom