Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I've been poisoned

Lumberg

I think exposure to the likes of anabolicmd, Martha Stewart, Nathan, and Bullit, among others, has made me a more sarcastic and wicked poster.

I am also more witty for it, but at what price?

So I apologize to the board for perhaps being a little too dismissive or slapstick at times, sometimes I am compelled to make the joke when I see it.

i thought i was poisoned once to

so i came home from hangin with my bro's and i see this whiskey bottle sittin on the kitchen table and i think cool, boner's gonna get his drink on

so i take a big huge chug off the bottle and then i realise that this bottle has got some kinda poison in it so i run to the sink and spit it out

the whole time i'm thinkin about the gopher my dad keeps talkin about poisoning cos this gopher keeps tearing up the yard

so i thought maybe i was gonna die but i don't wanna call 911 cos my dad was way bigger than me at the time (i was 13 or 14 yrs old) and i was thinkin he would kick my ass

but come to find out it was'nt gopher killer in the whiskey bottle after all

it was some dmso that he got from a friend at work that used it on his horses:p

I thought I was poisoned once, but it only turned out to be that I had accidently taken 1117 hits of acid.

Lumberg said:
I think exposure to the likes of anabolicmd, Martha Stewart, Nathan, and Bullit, among others, has made me a more sarcastic and wicked poster.

I am also more witty for it, but at what price?

So I apologize to the board for perhaps being a little too dismissive or slapstick at times, sometimes I am compelled to make the joke when I see it.

Those guys are all ok. Except for Martha Stewart. She is a royal fucking smart ass bitch and your comments are completely understandable.

Re: Re: I think I've been poisoned

BonerBoy said:
i thought i was poisoned once to

so i came home from hangin with my bro's and i see this whiskey bottle sittin on the kitchen table and i think cool, boner's gonna get his drink on

so i take a big huge chug off the bottle and then i realise that this bottle has got some kinda poison in it so i run to the sink and spit it out

the whole time i'm thinkin about the gopher my dad keeps talkin about poisoning cos this gopher keeps tearing up the yard

so i thought maybe i was gonna die but i don't wanna call 911 cos my dad was way bigger than me at the time (i was 13 or 14 yrs old) and i was thinkin he would kick my ass

but come to find out it was'nt gopher killer in the whiskey bottle after all

it was some dmso that he got from a friend at work that used it on his horses:p
lol

Top Bottom