x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

I think I've been poisoned

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I think I've been poisoned within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I think exposure to the likes of anabolicmd, Martha Stewart, Nathan, and Bullit, among others, has made me a more sarcastic and wicked poster. I am also more witty for it, but at what price? So I apologize to the board for perhaps being a little too dismissive or slapstick at times, sometimes I am compelled to make the joke when I see it.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I think I've been poisoned

I think exposure to the likes of anabolicmd, Martha Stewart, Nathan, and Bullit, among others, has made me a more sarcastic and wicked poster.

I am also more witty for it, but at what price?

So I apologize to the board for perhaps being a little too dismissive or slapstick at times, sometimes I am compelled to make the joke when I see it.

I thought you were gonna say you ate fertilizer or something.... this thread sucks

t3c
    tease

Re: I think I've been poisoned

i thought i was poisoned once to

so i came home from hangin with my bro's and i see this whiskey bottle sittin on the kitchen table and i think cool, boner's gonna get his drink on

so i take a big huge chug off the bottle and then i realise that this bottle has got some kinda poison in it so i run to the sink and spit it out

the whole time i'm thinkin about the gopher my dad keeps talkin about poisoning cos this gopher keeps tearing up the yard

so i thought maybe i was gonna die but i don't wanna call 911 cos my dad was way bigger than me at the time (i was 13 or 14 yrs old) and i was thinkin he would kick my ass

but come to find out it was'nt gopher killer in the whiskey bottle after all

it was some dmso that he got from a friend at work that used it on his horses

I thought I was poisoned once, but it only turned out to be that I had accidently taken 1117 hits of acid.

Olympian

Re: I think I've been poisoned

Originally posted by Lumberg
    I think exposure to the likes of anabolicmd, Martha Stewart, Nathan, and Bullit, among others, has made me a more sarcastic and wicked poster.

I am also more witty for it, but at what price?

So I apologize to the board for perhaps being a little too dismissive or slapstick at times, sometimes I am compelled to make the joke when I see it.
    Those guys are all ok. Except for Martha Stewart. She is a royal fucking smart ass bitch and your comments are completely understandable.

Big Jroy

Re: Re: I think I've been poisoned

Originally posted by BonerBoy
    i thought i was poisoned once to

so i came home from hangin with my bro's and i see this whiskey bottle sittin on the kitchen table and i think cool, boner's gonna get his drink on

so i take a big huge chug off the bottle and then i realise that this bottle has got some kinda poison in it so i run to the sink and spit it out

the whole time i'm thinkin about the gopher my dad keeps talkin about poisoning cos this gopher keeps tearing up the yard

so i thought maybe i was gonna die but i don't wanna call 911 cos my dad was way bigger than me at the time (i was 13 or 14 yrs old) and i was thinkin he would kick my ass

but come to find out it was'nt gopher killer in the whiskey bottle after all

it was some dmso that he got from a friend at work that used it on his horses
    lol

Jesus fucking Christ this thread

Originally posted by Lumberg
    Jesus fucking Christ this thread
    i'm hearin ya brother