Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I really hurt this girl's feelings and feel shitty about it

F

Frackal

The girl I went on a date with....well the whole situation is a long story, but to sum it up, basically she is in love with this other guy that lives in Arizona, has been for about a year but they can't seem to get together....we met and talked on the phone quite a bit, and I hung out with her last night.....she is only almost 17 but with a really good heart and I liked her.... She gave me some of the nicest compliments anyone ever has, but at other times she would make me feel stupid when I was around her...anyway last night we were hanging out at her house and I expected to get some ass, when she said it was too soon it pissed me off because she had talked about us doing it, and she lives fairly far away....anyway I was like 'whatever' and asked her what was going on, and she tells me she still loves this guy who's coming down .... she gets pretty upset and I can tell she's really confused inside....but regardless I went to alot of trouble to come hang out with her and I was pissed so I got up and left...not because she wouldnt have sex but because she is so flaky about whether she wants this guy or not.....I was disappointed because she was thinking more a few weeks ago (when he was being a dick) that she was gonig to call it off.

Anyway so we talk that night and she apologizes etc etc etc, asks me if I'll go with her to her homecoming...I say I'll think about it....

Later that night thinking to myself I realize I am not willing to put the effort into this thing anymore when she is obviously in love with this guy she's been in love with for like 2 years. So I email her and say 'Hey babe, I dont think we should talk anymore, I feel like a dipshit often when I'm around you.' etc etc etc....

Anyway about a week ago she was being really bitchy and I was like wtf is the problem...? She told me she really like me alot and was afraid that I'd start college and meet a girl and stop talking to her and that that would really hurt her...tonight when she was afraid I wouldnt talk to her anymore she was really upset... I know I am moderately justified in doing this but I fucking feel bad about it because this girl really is a sweetheart, just confused....

Well I just wanted to vent. There it is. =)

penny.gif

Here is a pic of her, she is pretty damn cute IMO

I read the first five lines and I already know you need to drop her altogether.

Frackal said:
She told me she really like me alot and was afraid that I'd start college and meet a girl and stop talking to her and that that would really hurt her...

She's right. Just let it go now unless you're REALL into it. It'll be easier on both of you in the long run.

Oh, and about her being confused . . . she's 17.

Run Frack! Run fast and far! Run like the wind!

Man... that's "American Beauty" picture...

First off... she can't make her mind up... second off, you told her you're not interested... now, you are something she can't have... and now she wants you... Reading the mind of a 17 year old is fucking easy after having put up with the mindboggling lying of an adept female.

C

A girl at 17 doesn't know what they want and even if they think they do, they turn out to be wrong on down the road. If she can't get another guy off her mind, then she's obviously confussed.

I went threw so many changes in my GF's when they were around that age. Girls (women) usually aren't ready for solid committment until they're in their 20's, IM(experienced)O

Top Bottom