Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I start a new job Monday.

You'd never make in Southern CA. A decent 1 bedroom apartment near me starts at $2300/mo. and a 2100 sq foot starter house will run you $750k.

God you're a dipshit. Southern California is inflated. My job in Southern California would probably pay $200K/year. Cops in LA make 6 figures.

It's funny that the median income in LA County is a little over $60,000. That includes all households regardless of the number of people in the home. Considering I only have myself to provide for, I think I would do just fine in Southern California. As for acting big online, that would be a good description of you. You called bullshit on my lifting and I posted videos. Once you realized that I wasn't bullshitting about what I lift you went as far as making fun of my glasses. You claim you are 40 years old. I don't believe that. Middle aged men don't give a shit about what people think of their glasses unless they are a faggot (that must be your issue) therefore no middle aged man would bother trying to insult another man's spectacles.

M'kay, fatboy. Calm down on the lifts already. The bench was average, at best and I gave you credit for the dead already.

All these people know me here. Many of them are friends on Facebook and/or Instagram, where there is plenty of pictures of me, my home, car, family etc. I even get together with some of them on occasion. Shit, most of them have seen muh' cack.

Top Bottom