Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was standing in line about to cash my 10k check when I picked up a magazine and was thouroughly disgusted by what I read. READ THIS DAMNIT.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
There's an article about the UFC fighter Matt Hughes. This guy prays before every fight and he's very religious which doesn't make sense to me. He beats the shit out of people. That is not a sport, it's called legal assault. And then all these women like Cindy Crawford are after him because he's good at beating the shit out of people. If he was just regular guy, they wouldn't give him the time of day. I guess what I'm trying to say is that people are fucked up.

string_bean00 said:
hughes is the fucking man

Why? Because he's better at beating the shit out of people than his opponents. The older you get, you realize just how stupid violent sports are.

you reap what you sow. hopefully, outside the ring he's a good man. and he's beating the shit out of other guys who want to do the same thing as him.

It's insane is what it is. And the whole religious thing cracks me up. I'm gonna get all godly before I go pummel this guy's liver and face into a bloody mess.

Fighting is so goddamn stupid. I'll stab you in the liver if it comes to that.

biteme said:
There's an article about the UFC fighter Matt Hughes. This guy prays before every fight and he's very religious which doesn't make sense to me. He beats the shit out of people. That is not a sport, it's called legal assault. And then all these women like Cindy Crawford are after him because he's good at beating the shit out of people. If he was just regular guy, they wouldn't give him the time of day. I guess what I'm trying to say is that people are fucked up.
as long as its not against the law.....both men know what they are getting themselfs into.dont think god has a problum with it at all.

biteme said:
It's insane is what it is. And the whole religious thing cracks me up. I'm gonna get all godly before I go pummel this guy's liver and face into a bloody mess.
maybe he feels rewarded. maybe he prayed for this success his whole life. maybe he's being true to hisself & not forgetting who helped him get there. maybe he really is a good guy. i certainly hope so. way too many assholes walking the earth. HT can only handle so many....

I give up . I'm talking with a bunch of violent guys here.

Top Bottom