Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I set a new personal best record tonight at the gym

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I did the pec dec for 4 minutes 36 seconds straight. The entire time FlashDance What A Feeling Thunderpuss Remix was playing on my headphones. The original was only 3 minutes 40 seconds.

I think I am going to take a Centrum and go to bed.

People in my gym use the pec dec for way longer than 5 minutes. Without stopping, and I have no idea how, they get out about 4 reps per minute.

I had them pec dec pads slamming together, sounding like some retard tap audition.

Man, my pool boy is named Sancho.

Believe it or not, I once had a famous movie star to clean out my pool before I fucked him silly.

Yeah pads probably equals cheeks.
Not only that, but he generally hires a mariachi band to come by and play La Bamba during the anus conquering festivities. Dunno what's up with Flashdance...maybe he was trying to mix things up.

supersizeme said:
Yeah pads probably equals cheeks.
Not only that, but he generally hires a mariachi band to come by and play La Bamba during the anus conquering festivities. Dunno what's up with Flashdance...maybe he was trying to mix things up.

You have been hanging out at my house too much.

Top Bottom