Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I saw the biggest ass I've ever seen tonight.

Someone told me once that in South Africa a woman with a big bottom and a small waist is referred to as "An Ant" because she resembles the ant.

BUBBLES said:
Someone told me once that in South Africa a woman with a big bottom and a small waist is referred to as "An Ant" because she resembles the ant.
That may be but that means I c"ant" do her.....lol

My roomate is just like this. I had to remove the door jams when she moved in just so she can go from room to room. This thing is a MONSTER, and that is really the only part of her that is big.

Problem is, once these chicks have kids :worried:

Raina said:
Sometimes I'm truly wowwed by how huge some people's asses are. It's just incredible.
I do wonder two things though 1) Does hormone balance play a role, or is it purely genetic predisposition to fat depositing? and 2) What does their blood work like? Do they have REALLY low blood cholesterol? Really high LDL?? Because the pear shaped body is supposed to substantially reduce future cardiac problems.

I'm genuinely curious. I know a very nice lady who carries extra weight below her waist and she's extremely frustrated, she says it all piled on post menopausal.

Raina said:
Sometimes I'm truly wowwed by how huge some people's asses are. It's just incredible.

You should talk
:p
j/k

New Tatoo?

Top Bottom