Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Really Miss Snow Days

I can put a water bottle on my porch and some beach bum will drink it in 2 minutes then piss in the alley.

Where I live they average 250" of snow a winter. It's a PITA but we have the equipment to handle it and I haven't grown the HATE it yet after 20 years.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

I did when I was younger, too. You own a house with 250' of sidewalk and two cars to clear you'll grow to hate the shit after a few decades, too, snowblower not withstanding.

so true I hate it.

I used to love snow too, and sometimes when I don't have to get out in it, it's kinda cool but generally it just gives me anxiety. I don't like to drive in snow. Nothing will make me feel better about driving around in that shit. Can't stand it. I hate being an adult sometimes. It feels like a worsening depression...having trouble enjoying all the things you used to enjoy blah blah

then again I like being free.

Where I live they average 250" of snow a winter. It's a PITA but we have the equipment to handle it and I haven't grown the HATE it yet after 20 years.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Hey me too bro! Were like twinsies

Top Bottom