Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need woman help...for my woman.

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
I feel so dirty looking through the Womens Nutrition forum so if any ladies, or dudes, can help do not hesitate.

My girl wants to get in great shape and she asked me about supplements for women. She sees me, the supplements I take, my size, health and she wants to look good for me and be healthy. I told her multi's for one. But I'm not really sure if women should be taking protein, glutamine, aminos....etc.

Any help would be awesome. She wants to trim up. She is 5 foot...maybe 110 lbs...I'm sure it is less but I have no idea. She does ARMY PT every morning, and in her ARMY it is very weak at best. She does workout at night but I am going home tomorrow and I am going to set her up with at good routine.
Thanks,
:Chef: :tuc:

Razorguns said:
110lbs?? Shes fine.

r
You know how women are dude....most of them never think they look good enough. She wants to be "trim", she say.
Her body is perfect to me. Natural, firm and round boobies....and a perfect appled ass. But my vote doesn't count to her.

chefbone said:
You know how women are dude....most of them never think they look good enough. She wants to be "trim", she say.
Her body is perfect to me. Natural, firm and round boobies....and a perfect appled ass. But my vote doesn't count to her.
Then maybe you should get her to talk to someone about that rather then focus on training (yet). I think that the last thing that you'd want is to have her try to meet with unrealistic expectations.

Yes, we ladies take glutamine and protein. Shoot her in the ass with some test too. ;)

silverstar1025 said:
Yes, we ladies take glutamine and protein. Shoot her in the ass with some test too. ;)
I'll be doing plenty of that for the next three weeks starting tomorrow. I'm going to do her 1000 ways.

Top Bottom