Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masimkhanniazi

Hi ; im new here and want someone to help me with a diet and exercise programme and also suggess me some good steroid to help me boost gaining weight .

my height is 178 cm and i weigh 60 kgs for past like 7 years . although im extremely underweight but as for as my health is concerned , i never faced any issues . im good at running and even now at the age of 26 im considered a best runner among my collegues .

but this weight thing has always made me feel bad . i request you all ; since i believe most of people here are prefessionals ; please please help me makeup a diet plan and exercise and also suggess some good suppliments .

im looking forward for your help .

Need important info like
Have you ever cycled before
How often are you running a week and for how long
Do you know where your calorie is at currently
Hiw are you wirk outs right now. Maybe you dont need gear to begin with.
Best results are always made in the kitchen

Need important info like
Have you ever cycled before
How often are you running a week and for how long
Do you know where your calorie is at currently
Hiw are you wirk outs right now. Maybe you dont need gear to begin with.
Best results are always made in the kitchen

Never Cycled before
Run 4-5 miles a week ; depends sometimes mile a day ; skip some day ; on average i run 4-5 miles a week
i dont know how to calculate my calories but i do take 3 meals a day

You want to build up those distances, then add in some weights and then you'll be getting the results you want. Yu're body will take a little time to adjust to this but if you push it you'll probably end up really hurting yourself.

At this point forget cycling, you should go with a modified Anabolic diet mixed with HCGenerate and D-spark. That's going to give you maximum gains. ;)

Hi masim

I used to be in the place you're at and it's down-right frustrating. However, there are several things you can do to increase your mass. Firstly, can I assume you're of African/Carribean ethnicity?
What has my ethnicity got to do with this? You may ask. Well, quite a lot actually. :)

Knowing your weight, height, and your ethno type gives us an indication of what your frame and make-up is like. Many guys who are thin and tall and of African descent, are genetically and metabolically different from a European thin guy. Mo Farah, is for example, an amazing athlete and is thin but very muscular. Now a white European guy of the same frame and height, and also a distance runner will probably have slightly more body fat and less muscle mass, except for the calves and lower legs. Knowing your descendancy can help focus on the areas that need work, while maximising the potential of areas that need less.

You say you eat three meals a day. I assume these are spaced out around five hours apart?

Before you can look and play around with the components of your diet, you need to understand your calorie requirement and how much each macronutrient (protein, carbohydrate, and fats) contributes calorie-wise. The easiest way of doing this is using a rounding up system called Atwater Factors:

1 gramme of protein = 4 kcalories (or commonly called calories)
1 gramme of carbohydrates = 4 kcalories
1 gramme of fat or oil = 9 kcalories
*1 gramme of alcohol = 7kcals

* Alcohol is nutritionally empty and should never be considered as part of a diet.

Energy Balance and Incremental Weight Gain

You are probably eating in the region of 2300kcals to 2800kcals per day. If what you are consuming daily now is keeping your weight level you can conclude this to be your maintenance level, or energy balance. Now you need to increase this intake by around 500kcals a day to start. This can be achieved by eating another main meal during the day or supplementing your diet with a high calorie carbohydrate/protein shake. These have between 400kcals to 900kcals per serving and usually can be increased with adding milk. All things being equal, you should see a gain of around 0.75 to 1.5Ibs of weight increase per week. If you do not see any progress within two weeks at this level you may want to increase your intake by another 250 to 500kcals.

So now you've increased your calorie intake what else can you do?

Well, if you're not a keen athlete and weight gain means to more to you than running everyday, you really need to consider what you want more. I'd strongly suggest that reducing your running frequency to three times a week, and cutting each run down to a mile or two, will spare many calories and lend to weight gain. Don't forget, running or jogging (or any cardiovascular activity) feeds on muscle, carbohydrate, and fat stores, and these fuel stores need to be constantly at their maximum, and untapped, to elicit mixed weight gain.

What foods do I need to eat?

Well, for general weight gain (muscle and fat mass) you don't need to focus on the quality of food a champion bodybuilder or competitive athlete will need to observe. I'd advise keeping your diet generally as it is (presuming a normal, balanced diet?). However, I would focus on getting plenty of complex carbohydrates and all sources of natural protein. For example:

Complex Carbohydrates

Breakfast cereals
Oats or oatmeal
Rice (preferably brown)
Potatoes
Yams
Pasta (preferably brown)
Wholewheat or brown bread (white will do).

Protein

Chicken breast or thighs
Turkey
Beef
Pork (dependant on religious observances)
Lamb
Mackeral
Tuna
Cod
Haddock
Sardines
Eggs
Milk (semi or full fat)

You can mix many variations of the carbohydrates with proteins and stick some salad stuffs and/or veggies with it for nutritional balance. To add taste, add your favourite sauces or condiments but try to use salt sparingly.

Basically, the trick is to eat more and do less. If you want mor elaboration you're welcome to PM me.

Best of luck

Craig

Top Bottom