Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
buy a roundtrip ticket to the US because you are visiting disneyworld. they will grant you a visa if you are a tourist, i don't see why they would deny you.

oops you missed your flight back oh well. and then just stay.

go work at a chinese restaurant, they have them in every corner of the US. be a busboy, waiter, cook whatever.. make 40-50 bucks a day.. no one cares here if you have your papers or not.. the govt acts like they care but they really don't.. without low wage immigrant workers we all would be paying 2-3X for food. keep your mouth shut that you are here illegally, no one has to know shit.

then marry an american chick who you trust (pay her a few grand and a weekend in vegas and boom its done) and get your papers.. then from there sky is the limit. you can work as a translator, teacher, hell maybe open up your own turkish/chinese restaurant.. who knows. you can get a degree and work for the feds making 100K a year translating. a buddy of mine has shits for brains , weighs about 150 pounds, and spent 5 years partying in college... but because he knows chinese makes 170K per year working for the feds in security lol..

buy a roundtrip ticket to the US because you are visiting disneyworld. they will grant you a visa if you are a tourist, i don't see why they would deny you.

go work at a chinese restaurant, they have them in every corner of the US. be a busboy, waiter, cook whatever.. make 40-50 bucks a day.. no one cares here if you have your papers or not.. the govt acts like they care but they really don't.. without low wage immigrant workers we all would be paying 2-3X for food. keep your mouth shut that you are here illegally, no one has to know shit.

then marry an american chick who you trust (pay her a few grand and a weekend in vegas and boom its done) and get your papers.. then from there sky is the limit. you can work as a translator, teacher, hell maybe open up your own turkish/chinese restaurant.. who knows. you can get a degree and work for the feds making 100K a year translating. a buddy of mine has shits for brains but because he knows chinese makes 170K per year working for the feds.

Better than my idea and he's right especially if you can speak chinese.

then marry an american chick who you trust (pay her a few grand and a weekend in vegas and boom its done) and get your papers.. then from there sky is the limit. you can work as a translator, teacher, hell maybe open up your own turkish/chinese restaurant.. who knows. you can get a degree and work for the feds making 100K a year translating. a buddy of mine has shits for brains but because he knows chinese makes 170K per year working for the feds.

i know chinese japanese english and turkish i guess if i solve visa problem i can surely find a job. if i apply for a cheap english course then i will have one month free time. which city would you suggest ?

go to where your friends are here. it will help to know people to guide you along.

like burn said generally the smaller rural areas are cheaper but they aren't the most immigrant friendly. the northeast cities like boston, NYC, Philly, DC and of course California are immigrant friendly but they are expensive unless you live in the slummy parts. then again if you work in the service industry you would get paid more living in those places ..

a city like Miami has an influx of cubans all the time who are allowed to stay because of the wet foot/dry foot policy.. if they make it to shore they stay. but since you don't speak spanish it wouldn't be a good fit..

Canada is also another option for you. Vancouver has a lot of asians

Top Bottom