Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Mexicans are some hard ass motherfuckers. Whats for dinner tonight mom? Dirt son. YAyyyyyy.

Seriously....this dude could get his ass to the USA for $2k or less right? So with $5k in his pocket he could get a bus to anywhere and if he was smart and careful could live probably 3 months or more off his cash while looking for a job. I know there are some real job/immigrant friendly places. But where.

Probably less. Turkey to the UK for $250-500, UK to the US or Canada for $500-750.

Shit, even Mexico or Central America would be fine. I eat at a Chinese restaurant in TJ all the time, and it's 2 generations of full-on Chinese immigrants that have learned Spanish, built homes and adapted to life in TJ.

Political asylum. Google it. But I dont think you would qualify. Maybe?

If all your internet friends are in the USA then ask them if you can stay with one of them. I'm pretty sure Woody has a spare bedroom.
Anyways...fuck this one month study visa. If your going to move somewhere then just apply for citizenship. Study, take the test and be done with it.

Mexicans swim across the river/border at night. Avoiding cops, dogs, helicopters and have nothing with them. Most of them end up ok. You have $7000. I think you can figure it out.

Political asylum. Google it. But I dont think you would qualify. Maybe?

If all your internet friends are in the USA then ask them if you can stay with one of them. I'm pretty sure Woody has a spare bedroom.
Anyways...fuck this one month study visa. If your going to move somewhere then just apply for citizenship. Study, take the test and be done with it.

Mexicans swim across the river/border at night. Avoiding cops, dogs, helicopters and have nothing with them. Most of them end up ok. You have $7000. I think you can figure it out.

Yep, I'll rent you a room for $7K/mo. Got to warn you - San Diego's pretty expensive though. Our poverty line is like $60K/yr.

Top Bottom