Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
i literally learned wrestling from my dad. he would always hit with a stick or club so i would do my best to defend myself . i wouldnt just sit down and get beaten. because whatever i do i would get beaten anyway. i went to a taekwondo course after the first surgery i was successful but my dad thought i would rebel on him (which i would surely do) so he took me . he was sucn an asshole wouldnt let me do anything. i had alelrgy to smoke he would smoke near me and wouldnt let me leave. he wouldnt let me pray. play any game. i had to stand there and be his fucking slave. he would smoke every fucking minute and i had to clean his table and give him another cub every minute. i was washing clothes cooking doing all kinds of shit. then he would beat me for doing girl stuff. what a cunt! forces me to do then beat me for doing. i would wake up in the morning and do whatever i remember from taekwondo. basic cardio . kicking etc.. i had all time to practise in school because of bulliers. my whole life was in a violent environment. in high school i was strong enough to defend myself . then they would bet on me and it would be like a cage fight. one comes if i defeat 2 comes then 4 then 8 .my last fight was alone vs 13 boys i got my finger shoulder dislocated one eye bleeding all skin pealed. then teachers came and those fuckers got sent to other schools then i was free.only 2 boys in the class and others are all girls . after this environment when i went to china it was quite a shock

for the first time in my life a girl said i look handsome. and i dont need to be aware anymore. i can put my hands in my pocket without worrying an ambush. i could sleep without worrying my dad coming home. i had no responsibility. i could goto sleep and come home without any worry. it was like heaven all i need to worry was money. mom was somewhere else safe and sister was in another city working. i had a gf first time and had a puppy everything was fine. my marks very excellent i was respected by everyone. later i graduated and came back to turkey. my mother didnt see me for 4.5 years because i would work during holiday. i had to come back and see myself if everything is ok. i dont trust her because she doesnt want me worry and say everything is fine. then i came back hoping to find a good job. then i realised i came to turkey. my previous hell

when i came back i solved all of family problems. now i can finally leave the country without worrying about anything. but the thing is i cant find any good job here. in china i could earn at least 3 times then here. now all i have is around 7000 dollars maximum .in turkey i must go to army which is 6 or 15 months. then if i want a good job i must wait until summer for 8 months. then i will have an exam and wait for 3 months then i will have a tourist guide course for 6 months. in s hort. I HAVE TO STUDY AND WAIT FOR 2 YEARS just to start to work. without tourist guide i cant find any good job all they offer is around 600 dollars and they dont give a shit how talented you are or how many languages you can speak. and obviously its not enough to take care of mom and me. and i wasted my 5 years didnt have a single day to rest. i lost my eye sight now i have to wear giant eyeglasses. my right ear cant hear for listening to simultanous translations all the time. i sacrificed my health and youth for it and i obviously wont work with that salary. and i hate turkey because of obvious reasons. everytime i go out everyone stares at mem. people always make fun of me even now. if i beat everyone of them and the whole population would disappear. all i can do is to wear headphone and ignore everyone. even in gym they keep staring at me . i go to somewhere noone can see but they still look at the mirror and talk about me . and turkish girls hate asians boys so i will always be the weird alien creature and i dont have any chance to find a gf or good job or a good life here. if i go to china i will spend all of my money for visa plane and tuition for visa. rent etc... and i dont want to stay in china because it sucks. weather is so polluted that when you deep breathe its like you are standing at the back of a car. food is terrible. water is terrible. weather is terrible. full of cheaters everything is fake too crowded. so i dont want to go to china too

You see.....this is why you have issues. You know the answer to this shit before you post it. This is why your constantly blacked out. Dumb shit like this:

I moved to China...it was like heaven. Then I went back to Turkey....hell....the land of dirt huts, cigar burns, pedos and goats. WTF is wrong with you man....?

so . if i stay i am fucked. if i go to china i am fucked. there is only one option which is loan money go to a country to study and look for a job which is very risky and success chance is %1

so . if i stay i am fucked. if i go to china i am fucked. there is only one option which is loan money go to a country to study and look for a job which is very risky and success chance is %1

Sounds like you would be better off getting a one way to the USA. This faggot gov't we have will grant you asylum and give you a job and house you.
Even sleeping in a shelter in NYC would be better than Turkey.

Top Bottom