Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
when i was 6 i was already pretty fucked for getting beaten. i had all kinds of disases and my father wouldnt buy anything but the cheapest grains. so i had no vegetable no meat no protein vitamin only carbs. i still have effect of those my liver and kidney isnt well i had 4 surgeries

this is how i was born

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255575_4436580317941_1058157415_n.jpg

and this is how i was 4 years old

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251560_4437954192287_351069010_n.jpg

when i started the primary school i was bullied the first day . my teacher was an asshole as well . he would just beat everyone for fun and threaten us if we tell our parents he would tell about us. so that time i was getting beaten by father mother sister. teacher and classmates. i had to carry a stick with me to defend myself everyday and when i tell my father about it he just told me "you are a weakling. you arent my son" and he beat me again. it was around 10 years old when i realised he never accepted me as his son because i was born asian. i heard he went to doctor and told them its a mistake i cant be his son. so i was hated by my family from the start

i was born in a small village. turkey had a hard time and my hometown is in the east side of turkey which is very dark where girls have no right and people are uneducated and all kinds of crimes are originated from there.my childhood friend-cousin and neighbour is a prostitute . my other friend got arrested and i got kidnapped once so you can guess what kind of place. i can only remember from 2 years old. i remember my father would beat everyone in the house everyday for no reason. and since everyone in the family is fucked up they would be agressive and hit me too. so i got beaten by my father mother and sister every single day for no reason. i didnt even think about the reason it was a routine. i was just " ah my beating time has come . just get beaten so i can play again."

What the shit is this malarcky?

i will skip the details. when 10 years old i got my first surgery . appendicitis. my father didnt take me to a hospital. i couldnt open my eyes and i felt like i was about to die. pain was unbearable. then it became more and more difficult to breathe. then i faint . i woke up in hospital they directly took me to hospital and surgery room. then they put me to sleep again and i woke up. because of my father my organs were damaged and if we were late a little i could be dead. time passed. went to primary school. everything same. went to high school . then things changed. i learned my father is a pedo . he touched some girls and their parents were yelling at my father. that cunt wouldnt buy me anything but would spend all of his money for other children then i udnerstood the reason. because he is fucked up he got angry and started hit my mom with iron. i lost my anger grabbed a knife and jumped on him . my mother stopped me . then i told him if he ever hits my mom i am gonna kill him in his dream. it was the first time i got angry so he was scared. then things got more fucked up

Jesus christ...... Ok.....for the first time ever I'll stop being an asshole for one post.

You live in a fucking 3rd world country.....what do you expect? Your surrounded by camel jockey - sand monkey mother fuckers. Arabic men are scum bags. But you wouldnt know the difference between 3rd world and real world because you have never been out of turkey correct? Bro....MOVE the fuck out of turkey already. China, USA, UK, wherever. Dont move to another middle eastern shit hole.

i was 14 years old. i threatened my dad. and nobody is talking to anyone in the house. my mom used to buy me clothes and shoes since my father wouldnt buy anything. now she is wounded. then i went to a petshop. i read alot about fish and i know how to breed them. that time i was the only one that knows it . so worked as part time job. when i was 17 years old my english was good enough then i started a translation job which was 250 dollars a month . i invested in fish and when i was upon graduation i sold all the fish tanks and everything and with the money i searched a place to study. i wanted to give my mother a good life because i have to take care of her and me in a young age. chinese was the best paid job so i went to china. as soon as i moved to china my dad beat my mom again. so after 4 months i had to come back. spending all the money i have. then i rented a house for my mom in turkey . gave all of her money. she wouldnt take it so i lied. i said i have much more. then i went to china with zero money except the road fee. for 5 years i worked every single day including holidays 7 days a week after school. i was sending some to mom and using other myself. my sister helped me some when i cant find a job

Top Bottom