Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
its gonna be one long story so i will write in many parts . that way you can give advice or make fun of each part i am starting

i was born in a small village. turkey had a hard time and my hometown is in the east side of turkey which is very dark where girls have no right and people are uneducated and all kinds of crimes are originated from there.my childhood friend-cousin and neighbour is a prostitute . my other friend got arrested and i got kidnapped once so you can guess what kind of place. i can only remember from 2 years old. i remember my father would beat everyone in the house everyday for no reason. and since everyone in the family is fucked up they would be agressive and hit me too. so i got beaten by my father mother and sister every single day for no reason. i didnt even think about the reason it was a routine. i was just " ah my beating time has come . just get beaten so i can play again."

I'm all for trolling, but this is already getting ridiculous. You're try too hard to troll us. Alon Gabbay can show you the proper way.

Top Bottom