Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some help dealing with a psycho bitch

muscle_geek

I met this woman at the club and we exchanged email addresses. She wouldn't give me her phone number for some reason. We emailed each other quite a bit. And I told her some personal info like the fact that the other woman that I'm seeing is an elected official from another state. Anyway, we set up a time to meet and I got caught up in something serious at work and I couldn't make it. I didn't have her phone number so I couldn't call her. I tried to call the bar where we were to meet and I couldn't reach her. So all I could do is send her an email and explain what happened and apolgize. She was crazy mad about this and started to send me emails telling me that I was going to pay. She found the email and phone number of this politician that I'm seeing and started sending her emails and leaving her voicemails at work talking a whole lot of shit about me. I worked this out with the woman I'm seeing, but she this woman won't stop. She is trying to call this woman several times a day and sending emails to her and her staff. Here is my question, and maybe some technical people could help me. All I have is a yahoo email address on this psycho. Is there anyway I can tell where exactly these emails are coming from? Also, does anybody know cyber laws on harrassing emails, or laws on getting harrassing phone calls. I just want this bitch to stop. ANY ideas would be appreciated.

block her email address, not sure about laws but if she's stalking you, i think you've got a case.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Well if she is calling, you have caller ID? If so you might be able to get her number that way.

If she is calling and leaving messages, well you know she called, could try doing I think it is *69 which is a service(not sure if available in all areas) which for I believe 75 cents will give you the last number that called you.

Or if it gets really bad or prolonged prehaps a trace could be done? From what you are describing it could be slander against you, which might stick up in court or help you out getting help from the cops.

Why don't you send a letter of complaint to her email service provider.

Abuse is against the terms and conditions of email use, and they will probably warn or revoke her id.

MAYBE she didnt give her phone number because SHE IS MARRIED?!!!

If that is the case, just send her an email that you will tell HER HUSBAND and FAMILLY about it , if she don't back off.

You could actually investigate this or just boldly assume this and play poker....

Good Luck Bro, you need it cause I rather fight a shark than a jealous female....

:)

Max Powers1 said:
Maybe you should rape her. that usually works if you dont want them coming back.

ye rape her or just do like Ted kennedy did many years ago...kill her and then pretend she died in a car accident lol

if she is calling you and harassing you you can get in touch with the police dept... they will put a tap thing on your line and if she calls more than 3 times in a certain time period they will file charges...

Top Bottom