Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need ideas people ...ideas

theoak01

I need ideas people ...ideas(PICS)

i wake up this morning after retiring early to my car to sleep to find my dink friends tp'ed my car,now i must get them back

i need ideas here,there is three of em and nothing is to severe since they fucked with me car.

im still half bombed im going back to bed,ill be expecting good ideas when i wake up

Last edited:
Take and put Rice Crispies in the defrost. Put Vasoline or grease under the door handles. Get a couple of industrial rolls of plastic wrap "the size the use for wrapping pallets in a warehouse" and wrap the cars length wise and then around the cab when the roll get's smaller.

Worked for me =)

Good luck at getting them back dude

use that liquid snow stuff(if they sell it righ tnow) and spray their windows and stuff

Give them back the toilet paper wrapped around their own car.

But this time make it used toilet paper

im liking the skid wrap.

im thinking for one guy get some people to help me spin their car around or something and the other take a electric impact gun and take his tires off,drop it on blocks and throw em in the bed of his truck, and the last guy,well exlax is a bitch

At one of my old jobs it was a pretty large office complex ... go out to get lunch and there's a car ENTIRELY covered in post-its, every post-it has something very ummm, unflattering about the auto's owner.

Turns out it was retailiation by a spurned girlfriend. I thought it was pretty good. Nondestructive, but it got the point across.

Now if they screwed UP your car, that's different, you gotta pay back in kind. At the very least make sure you wait until they go out somewhere then unscrew the valves from all four tires :rolleyes:

musclemom said:
At one of my old jobs it was a pretty large office complex ... go out to get lunch and there's a car ENTIRELY covered in post-its, every post-it has something very ummm, unflattering about the auto's owner.

Turns out it was retailiation by a spurned girlfriend. I thought it was pretty good. Nondestructive, but it got the point across.

Now if they screwed UP your car, that's different, you gotta pay back in kind. At the very least make sure you wait until they go out somewhere then unscrew the valves from all four tires :rolleyes:

it was all in good fun,but i am usually the prankster so I cant let them do this withut retalitation. turns out the guys car i tp'ed and then soaked the tp on had nothing to do with it. ahahah

Check out the website of your local police station and look for reports on stolen cars. Then get some white out and alter the number plate of your friend's car to match the solen plate. Call it in. If the car was used in an armed robbery ... even better. Consider it the poor man's version of Photochop.

:D

Top Bottom