Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need computer/digi cam help!

Lady Viking

The problem is that my cd drives don´t work and I can´t install digi cam software. So how the heck I can transfer pics from the cam to pc?

hey sexxxy lady - i miss you tons!!!! i wish i wasnt headed to bed i would stay and chat - but i have to admit i have been on msn alot lately during the day - if yours works msg me sometime!!

hugs n kisses
D

Dakotah said:
hey sexxxy lady - i miss you tons!!!! i wish i wasnt headed to bed i would stay and chat - but i have to admit i have been on msn alot lately during the day - if yours works msg me sometime!!

hugs n kisses
D
Sure darling, I´ll online tonight :bigkiss:

Go to start.
Control panel.
Printers and other hardware.
Scanners and Cameras.
Then in the upper left corner, add an imaginging device.
This will start the install wizard.
Scroll through and see if your camera is listed.
Select it and bingo.

It detect mine for a while but then one day it wouldn't and I had to install the software for the camera.

Eat my shorts Billy Gates.

JarheadChiro said:
Go to start.
Control panel.
Printers and other hardware.
Scanners and Cameras.
Then in the upper left corner, add an imaginging device.
This will start the install wizard.
Scroll through and see if your camera is listed.
Select it and bingo.

It detect mine for a while but then one day it wouldn't and I had to install the software for the camera.

Eat my shorts Billy Gates.
It´s not. There´s no Sony on that list :bawling:

Lady Viking said:
The problem is that my cd drives don´t work and I can´t install digi cam software. So how the heck I can transfer pics from the cam to pc?

the disk wont read or the drive doesnt work ... if its the drive lets try fixing the drive

Top Bottom