Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need to budget..

P

Phaded

i had no clue how much we were spending till i took a look at my wifes bank account.. obviously she does all the finances and anytime we need money i just get it wired into her account .. anyhow so i looked at our combined monthly deposits and it was averaging to right around 6k a month.. and we were spending right around 6k a month.. so coming july 1st were going to a financial planner..

oh ya i suck at life..

we have 4k a month in bills... inclusive 150 weekly for groceries..

soon you will have to save for the kids college and stuff so it probably is a good idea...good luck

Phaded said:
i had no clue how much we were spending till i took a look at my wifes bank account.. obviously she does all the finances and anytime we need money i just get it wired into her account .. anyhow so i looked at our combined monthly deposits and it was averaging to right around 6k a month.. and we were spending right around 6k a month.. so coming july 1st were going to a financial planner..

oh ya i suck at life..

we have 4k a month in bills... inclusive 150 weekly for groceries..

i'm a cpa. . .i have a masters degree in taxation. . .i'm certified in valuation and forensic accounting. . .i do forensic accounting and cash flow analysis and testify about it in court. . .i KNOW where da money goes. . .i can coach you buddy :)

doubt ill have a college fund for my kid.. needs to earn that shit on his/her own.. ie. scholarships..

digimon7068 said:
i'm a cpa. . .i have a masters degree in taxation. . .i'm certified in valuation and forensic accounting. . .i do forensic accounting and cash flow analysis and testify about it in court. . .i KNOW where da money goes. . .i can coach you buddy :)

do i need to setup a meeting with you or something? should i just send you our ridiculous bank statements lol... you'd prob. piss yourself..

Phaded said:
doubt ill have a college fund for my kid.. needs to earn that shit on his/her own.. ie. scholarships..

i'm confident when the time comes you will, not that I know directly - but having a kid will change your whole outlook...

Phaded said:
do i need to setup a meeting with you or something? should i just send you our ridiculous bank statements lol... you'd prob. piss yourself..

i work by wire on a regular basis. . .i'm comfortable with it. . .

Top Bottom